Thank you for inquiring about hosting your summer program at UNC Charlotte!
Summers at UNC Charlotte are filled with various classes, events, camps, trainings, workshops, programs, and conferences around campus. Adult and youth groups come locally from North Carolina and internationally to host and attend events for both day and overnight events.
Accommodations and services available in the Summer include:
- Space rentals include but are not limited to multi-purpose rooms, academic space, field space, recreational facilities, and more
- On-campus housing (not all residence halls are available in the summer)
- Catering, dining hall meals, boxed lunches, and concessions
- Retail dining options, meal cards
- On-campus parking
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- University Personnel (as requested or required)
You can submit a request for your summer conference/program via our summer event request form. University classes, programs, events, and projects on the University Calendar receive priority for space. After the University Calendar is finalized and scheduled, we will begin scheduling other requests. At that time, a team member will reach out to you to discuss your event request further. Note: The University makes no guarantee to hold nor reserve space for clients without a signed contract executed by both parties.